|Blue Heron |
on the Nanticoke River
2. What did you do for fun when you were a teenager?
I get my ideas from surrounding myself with my stuff and letting my muse travel. I also get inspired by looking at others work.
5. What is your favorite color?
My favorite color is teal or blue green like Crayola crayon.
6. What kind of toys do you have?
My art tools are my toys. The biggest toy we have is our camper. We love to camp in the woods or by the water. My Havanese babies are my alive toys.
7. What time do you go to bed and what time do you get up (most of the time)?
My perfect sleep hours would be from 11pm to 7am. But I work as an accountant three days a week so I have to get up at 6 to start my day so I am tired earlier.
8. How much time do you spend on the computer?
I spend way too much time on the computer but I love looking at all the wonderful creations and ideas on Pinterest and in Blogland.
9. Do you believe in flying saucers?
I believe that we never know what else is out there beyond our current means of weights and measures. Remember that at one time the greatest minds in the world were sure that it was flat.
10. Do you believe in magic?
I believe that we only see part of what exists so that things can appear like magic.
|The Leaf Princess|